Monday, February 2, 2009

Love is patient


Love is patient, love is kind. It does not envy, it does not boast, it is not proud. It is not rude, it is not self-seeking, it is not easily angered, it keeps no record of wrongs. Love does not delight in evil but rejoices with the truth. It always protects, always trusts, always hopes, [...]


Related posts:
  1. The minute I heard my first love story "The minute I heard my first love story, I started...
  2. Pehle chitthi k badle taar aata tha Pehle chitthi k badle taar aata tha, ek bulave pe...
  3. Longest LOVE is MOTHER”s LOVE,
    Shortest LOVE is other LOVE,
    sweetest LOVE is LOVER”s LOVE,
    but strongest LOVE is FRIEND LOVE….

    Never walk away from a true friend.
    Never walk away from a true friend. When u c...


Related sms brought to you by Love sms.

Love is patient, love is kind. It does not envy, it does not boast, it is not
proud. It is not rude, it is not self-seeking, it is not easily angered, it
keeps no record of wrongs. Love does not delight in evil but rejoices with the
truth. It always protects, always trusts, always hopes, always perseveres.


*=*CoMP@Ni0N*=*03225642250*




Related posts:

  1. The minute I heard my first love story "The minute I heard my first love story, I started...
  2. Pehle chitthi k badle taar aata tha Pehle chitthi k badle taar aata tha, ek bulave pe...
  3. Longest LOVE is MOTHER”s LOVE,
    Shortest LOVE is other LOVE,
    sweetest LOVE is LOVER”s LOVE,
    but strongest LOVE is FRIEND LOVE….

    Never walk away from a true friend.
    Never walk away from a true friend. When u c...


Related sms brought to you by Love sms.




No comments: