Friday, August 15, 2008

Cool and Wise words Wise Quotes


The bad things in life open your eyes to the good things you weren’t paying attention to before.”
Love begins w/a smile, grows w/a kiss, ends w/a tear. Wen u wer born, u wer crying & evryone around u was smiling. Live yr life so dat wen u die, u r d 1 smiling & evryone [...]

The bad things in life open your eyes to the good things you weren’t paying attention to before.”


Love begins w/a smile, grows w/a kiss, ends w/a tear. Wen u wer born, u wer crying & evryone around u was smiling. Live yr life so dat wen u die, u r d 1 smiling & evryone around u is crying.


When Life Gets Difficult, When The Tasks Become Tiring, When Your Heart Is Giving Up, Remember That The SNAIL Got To Noah’s ark …. inch by inch! .. good day (”,)


What are the differences between a peso and a friend? A peso is easy to earn, a friend is hard to find. A peso loses its value, a friend increases its worth. I don’t have a peso but I have you


I woke up a few hours ago, but somehow I feel incomplete til I remembered I haven’t texted u yet. Have a pleasant morning!


woke up 2day smiling as I recall our friendship because I know that years from now, I will still be waking up smiling 4 the same reason.


God in heaven, God above, please protect the friend i love. Sent wid a smile:), Sealed with a kiss, i love my friend who’s reading this


A warm HELLO doesnt come from d lips, it comes from d heart; doesn’t have 2 b told, it has 2 b shown; doesn’t have 2 b given, it has 2 b sent. Text me na





Published by
Published by xFruits
Original source : http://www.lovelysms.com/blog/wise-words/3065...

No comments: