Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Mathematics is Love


I fear that i will always be a lonely number like sqaure root 3,a square root 3 is all that could’nt be right.why must my 3 keep out of sight beanith a vicious root sign.i wish i was 9 for 9 could swap that vicious trick wit some quicker arithmetic.I never seen the sun as [...]

I fear that i will always be a lonely number like sqaure root 3,a square root 3 is all that could’nt be right.why must my 3 keep out of sight beanith a vicious root sign.i wish i was 9 for 9 could swap that vicious trick wit some quicker arithmetic.I never seen the sun as 1.7321 such as my reality,sound of rationality i see another square root 3 is quitely commuting by together be multiplied to form a number we preferred rejoicing as an integer.We break free 4rm our moral bonds and weave away 4rm magic bonds our square root signs becomes unglued as m Love 4 u has been renewed.




No comments: